Quality & Expert Advice.
About Mr Amit Kumar
Mr Kumar is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust with specialist interest is in musculoskeletal oncology in particular soft tissue sarcomas. He is the Clinical Director of Sarcoma for Greater Manchester Cancer Pathway Board.
He qualified at the Royal Free and University College London medical school in 2003 and undertook his early surgical training in the North West. His specialist post-graduate training in Trauma & Orthopaedics was in the East Midlands (South) T&O rotation.
He then completed fellowships in lower limb arthroplasty and sarcoma in Leicester, Nottingham and Wrightington hospitals.
- Hip & Knee Surgery including Joint replacement
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Bone Tumours
- Metastatic Bone Disease
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Hip Society
- British Knee Society
- Greater Manchester and Oswestry Sarcoma Service
- British Orthopaedic Oncology Society
- British Sarcoma Group
- BSc (Hons), MBBS (Lond), MRCS, PgCert, FRCS Ed (Tr&Orth)
- Fellowships in lower limb arthroplasty and soft tissue sarcoma in Leicester, Nottingham and Wrightington Hospitals
Contact Us For A Consultation
If you would like to book an appointment to see Mr Kumar regarding your orthopaedic condition please get in touch by calling us or clicking below.