I am a Consultant at Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and perform hip and knee surgery. My specialist interest is in musculoskeletal oncology in particular soft tissue sarcomas. I am also the Clinical Director of the Sarcoma Pathway Board for Greater Manchester Cancer.
I qualified at the Royal Free and University College London medical school in 2003 and undertook my early surgical training here in the North West. My specialist post-graduate training in Trauma & Orthopaedics was in the East Midlands (South) T&O rotation.
I subsequently completed fellowships in lower limb arthroplasty and sarcoma in Leicester, Nottingham and Wrightington hospitals.
Other medical interests include teaching at the University of Manchester and training along with research in arthroplasty and sarcoma.
- Hip & Knee Surgery including Joint replacement
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Bone Tumours
- Metastatic Bone Disease
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Hip Society
- British Knee Society
- Greater Manchester and Oswestry Sarcoma Service
- British Orthopaedic Oncology Society
- British Sarcoma Group
- BSc (Hons), MBBS (Lond), MRCS, PgCert, FRCS Ed (Tr&Orth)
- Fellowships in lower limb arthroplasty and soft tissue sarcoma in Leicester, Nottingham and Wrightington Hospitals